Domestic First-Class and Standard Post typically take 3-7 business days for delivery. When using expedited shipping method such as UPS 3-Day or UPS Next Day, please remember that our warehouse requires 1-2 business days for order processing. Thus, expect a UPS Next Day shipment to arrive two days after the order was placed. For 3 Day, look for the package after 4 days.
International and military orders may experience delays in shipping due to inbound and outbound processing. First-Class International and Standard International Shipping orders typically take 3-6 weeks for delivery.
Orders that include a comic print may also experience short delays in shipping due to processing and printing.
We do not ship orders on the following US holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving and the following Friday
- Christmas Day
Holiday Order Deadlines 2017:
For delivery before Christmas, make sure you place your order by midnight on these shipping deadlines:
- Standard Post - December 13th
- First Class - December 12th
- Priority Mail and UPS Ground - December 13th
- UPS 3 Day Select - December 15th
- UPS 2nd Day - December 18th
- UPS Next Day Air - December 20th
- First-Class - November 30th
- Priority Mail - November 30th
- Express Mail - December 7th
* Please allow an additional week for shipments to Africa, South America and Central America.
Rates are calculated before checkout is complete, so feel free to try multiple methods for the best fit.
Please note that UPS does not ship to PO Boxes. No tracking is available for First-Class International or Standard International Shipping Orders.
Most countries charge import duties and customs fees. These can vary widely. The recipient of your order will be responsible for any and all customs fees and duties. The whole customs clearance process can also cause delays beyond the shipping timelines listed above and while we're sorry when these delays happen, they are outside of our control. I know, they frustrate us too!
Contact customer service if you need help or have any additional questions.